Hi Andy,

On Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 10:28:05 CEST andy pugh wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2020 at 03:29, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
wrote:
> > ... and from tool table: tool 21 is in slot 5 and tool 30 is in slot  21.
> > Neither tool 21 nor tool 31 are mentioned in gcode file, so a random
> > toolchanger can't use these slots for whatever reason.
>
> I noticed that the status in Touchy was showing T5 prepared when I had
> T4 loaded last night.

Don't know, whether I understand you.
Do you mean, that current behaviour is a bug?

> I wonder if, possibly, the logging info needs to be updated to reflect ...

Well, if the interpreter can return both, toolnum and slotnum, it would be
nice to add a prefix, so that a reader knows, whether toolnum or slotnum has
been told.

I believe, that the interpreter should never return a slot number, but may be
others think different.

Beside that: it would be nice, if the interpreter could mention the source
line number without having me to add a N-word. Without the N-word there exists
no relation between source and interpreter output.

cheers Reinhard