Hi,

I tried to use a G54 offset with rotation.
When I start axis, it shows the preview according the G54 settings.

When I start rs274 standalone in batchmode with inifile, varfile and toolfile
given, the output is not according G54, but as if G53 would be active.
Startup-code for rs274 from inifile contains G54.

Do I have to execute startupcodes from GUI at startup, or can I assume, that
the backend reads and executes the startup codes?

How can I get same result as axis from interpreter, using it standalone?

cheers Reinhard