I can't use 2.8 because master has all of the things I need. I'll try a few
things though, thanks!

Alec

On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 04:53:24 PM UTC, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 at 17:38, Alec Ari via Emc-developers
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> cp Module.symvers *.ko ../rtlib/
> cp: cannot stat 'Module.symvers': No such file or directory

Seems to be here:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/master/src/Makefile#L539

Poking about in configure.ac it looks like you can specify MODULE_DIR
(and hence moduldir) with --with-module-dir in the configure command.

This looks like a hangover from the removal of RTAI, so the easiest
way for your current testing might well be to compile 2.8 instead?

--
atp
lunatics."