On 10/22/22 22:27, Alec Ari via Emc-developers wrote:
Scratch that, I did a dumb thing with my build system. LinuxCNC works with RTAI
5.4 now, screenshot attached.

WOOO!!!!!

Alec
I agree, Alec, that is lots s better that anything I've seen older amd's do. Which explains why my stuff
with one exception is all running on i5's. The exception is an arm.

But is the test utility that generated this, available in buster? As in whats its name? I want to be able to run it on my stuff, particularly on my rpi4 that's running my 80 yo Sheldon 11x54 lathe, doing what I consider to be an excellent job for the last 3 or 4 years. An rpi3 was used originally but an rpi4 does a much quieter job, the 3 stuttered occasionally.

Take care & stay well, Alec.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis