Le jeu. 24 nov. 2022 à 17:16, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 at 15:21, Feral Engineer <theferalengin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The question always stands, does LinuxCNC want to gain mainstream
> > popularity or does it just want to remain a tinker toy to a select few?
>
> I am happy with the latter, the support burden of the existing user
> base is already too much... :-)

And we owe you and a bunch of other soooo so so much for taking it with
such patience, endurance and goodwill 🙏🙏🙏

My belief is that it's such a burden because we're not enough !
My impression is that with the efforts made for and goodness released in
the last versions, the community has grown but the project not that much.
This puts us into a resource starvation/growth crisis situation with only
two ways out, up or down, stagnation is death.