We are trying to source an approved female 2-hole Schuko socket (not a plug)
for assembly onto a power cord.  Our purchasing people have found one they
want to use, but the only approval mark on it is a highly stylized "NF USE"
(the "NF" appears above a large "S" with the "U" and the "E" cupped inside
the letter "S").

Does anyone know what agency (if it is an agency) this mark is from?

We are using this socket on a product which will require CE marking.  Am I
right that the minimum I need is one agency approval from a European safety
agency (TUV, Semko, et al)?  Does this "NF USE" mark give me what I need?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated,

Yours truly,

Jim Eichner
Statpower Technologies Corporation
jeich...@statpower.com
The opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend