What frequency is the ultrasonic section working at ?  This may well
classify as ISM equipment if it is intentionally using rf (above 9kHz) to
perform its intended function (clean jewelry) and so EN 55011 would
apply.  Choice of Class A or B, as appropriate.  Class A if not used in a
residential environment, Class B if it is.  I would recommend Class B
since it could be used in a shop located beneath an apartment.

For immunity I agree with Richard - EN50082-1 and would recommend the
1997 version of this standard.

Mark
mbri...@elliottlabs.com

+------------------------------------+