Good afternoon everyone,

Problem-

A universal battery charger that I am reviewing is powered by AC 110-220  or
24VDC.

The 24 VDC enters the device via a male IEC 320 connector....OUCH!.

The AC enters via a non-detachable recognized power cord with NEMA- 5-15
molded  male connector.

Commons sense would tell you not to use this connector for the DC but they
did...The  likely hood that someone would plug AC into it is extremely high.
I am looking for a regulation/standard to reference that would prevent this
sort of application...

any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Judd Stewart