From: George, David L [mailto:george.da...@unisys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 1998 10:39 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Cc: lisa_cef...@mksinst.com
Subject: RE: question (re: 98/37/EC

Lisa:
There seems to be one difference.  Can anyone verify how the date code
is to be displayed?  As in the old directive, Directive 98/37/EC
requires the use of the year of manufacture.  The old Directive
indicated the year of manufacture should be a part of the CE mark,  The
new Directive appears to specify the year of manufacture is to placed on
the product label.  Does anyone have information about where the year is
to be indicated and what happened to the year with the CE mark?
Dave George
Unisys