Dear Robin,

If I'm not mistaken the 300 V or 600 V rating for Insulation Systems
per UL1446 is for primary supply voltage and not for the maximum
voltage in any winding.

You state that the transformer is being designed for a 200 C rating.
Remember that you need only comply with UL1446 if your
transformer winding temperatures exceed the Class A insulation
system permitted temperature rises in the Microwave and/or
applicable transformer standards under normal and abnormal
conditions.

Once you have determined that you need a higher than Class A
insulation system, best and cheapest way to obtain a UL1446
compliant system is to have UL conduct Sealed Tube Testing on
your system and an adopted system from Nomex manufacturer (I
believe it is EI Dupont) using identical major insulation system
parts (ground insulation is a major part). Nomex manufacturer will
be very happy to give you a letter authorising UL the use of the
information in their file to grant your company Recognition for your
system employing their major insulation materials.

Best Regards,