Greetings list-mates,
    I have what I hope will be a stupid question, but I haven't been
that lucky so far today. I was looking through my list of EN standards
published in the OJEC for the EMC Directive and noticed there is no EN
55012 counterpart to CISPR 12 (Vehicles, Motorboats and spark-ignited
engine-driven devices - Radio disturbance characteristics - Limits and
methods of measurement). I know that automobiles have there own "non -
New Approach" Directive and don't fall under the umbrella of the EMC
Directive; but what about "spark ignited internal combustion engines"?
Is there an harmonized standard that covers lawn mowers, chain saws,
emergency generators, and other non-vehicular internal combustion
applications, or are you expected to make the IC engine meet the generic
emission requirements of 50081-1?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Paul McCoy