Hi Mike,

I'm not sure if they are still available, but you might still be able to
get (free) a frequency allocation chart for the US (3kHz-300GHz) in full
color from Omega Engineering. Very nice. It can be ordered on-line at:

http://www.omega.com/literature/

Just click on domestic or international ordering and fill and click in the
blanks.

Best regards,
Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                    "Davis, Mike"

                    <mike_da...@adc.com>           To:     "EMC-PSTC Regulatory
E-Mail (E-mail)" <emc-p...@ieee.org>
                    Sent by:                       cc:

                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom        Subject:     Posters

                    o.ieee.org

                    08/13/99 06:33 AM

                    Please respond to

                    "Davis, Mike"

I have an interest in knowing where to get EMI/EMC/Safety posters to hang
up in and around my office. Does anyone of you know of what posters are
available and from whom they may be ordered. I presently have two
informative posters hanging on the walls of my office as follows:

"The CHASE guide to EMISSIONS & IMMUNITY"; Chase EMC, Inc., 230 Route 206,
Building No.2, Flanders, New Jersey 07836, Tel 201 252-8001.

"USA Frequency Allocations 500kHz to 4GHz"; Fair-rite Products Corp., One
Commercial Row, Wallkill, NY 12589-0288.

The information listed on these two poster are ferry useful as a quick
reference. Some of you may have these posted already, because I have seen
them in many test labs that I have used in the past.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michael S. Davis
Compliance Engineer
ADC Broadband Communications