Ask and you shall receive!.. Seek and you shall find!.. EMC-PSTC has again been
fruitful! Please Continue.

(FERRY?... WHAT'S UP WIT DAT? ... Excuse my type-o in my previous message.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis, Mike
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 9:33 AM
To: EMC-PSTC Regulatory E-Mail (E-mail)
Subject: Posters

I have an interest in knowing where to get EMI/EMC/Safety posters to hang up in
and around my office. Does anyone of you know of what posters are available and
from whom they may be ordered. I presently have two informative posters hanging
on the walls of my office as follows:

"The CHASE guide to EMISSIONS & IMMUNITY"; Chase EMC, Inc., 230 Route 206,
Building No.2, Flanders, New Jersey 07836, Tel 201 252-8001.

"USA Frequency Allocations 500kHz to 4GHz"; Fair-rite Products Corp., One
Commercial Row, Wallkill, NY 12589-0288.

The information listed on these two poster are ferry useful as a quick
reference. Some of you may have these posted already, because I have seen them
in many test labs that I have used in the past.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michael S. Davis
Compliance Engineer
ADC Broadband Communications