I don't know whether the LV and EMC Directives apply to in house
manufcatured test boxes, test jigs and the like.

One thing I do know is that if I told my manager that we had to test all our
stuff and either chuck out or modify anything that didn't comply he'd string
me up....

Chris Colgan
EMC & Safety
TAG McLaren Audio Ltd