Hello, everyone:

I posted an question several weeks ago asking about GTEM. Thanks those who
share with me your experience. I may not address my problem very clearly
thus I would like to come back to you one more time.

We are a R & D orgnization in Singapore mainly dealing with semiconductor
industry. Since there are some requirements from our industry partners in
the area of EMC design, we are considering setting up some EMC measurement
capabilities. At the intial stage, we will only consider equipment for
radiated emission/susceptibility testing. Our objective is to evaluate the
EMC performance of the product from our customers, being of PCB level or
system level. Based on those results, we can help our customers to improve
their product EMC design so that their product can pass the final compliance
testing. The EUT could be small, such as integrated circuits on PCB, but it
can also be large such as a PC. Due to our budget constraint, I think GTEM
maybe a good choice. Do you guys agree ? If not, any other suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Qu Pingyu