IMHO, there is no cost effective EMC facility, but you don't have to spend
all your bucks all in the one day. A sound and well managed EMC business
growth program could see you through.

Start off with pre compliance and eventually branch off into formal
compliance (by drafting up a Quality System to ISO 25 or whatever, a few
test procedures and a few Quality and third party Technical Audits)

Buy a 2nd hand shielded room today with a view to lining it with ferrite
tiles and/or RAM material such that you meet the Radiated Immunity 16 point
check for immunity and alternative sites 3 m NSA for emissions. Initial RE
prescans could be done here.

Buy a 26 GHz cheap ($25000/-!!) analyser (without preselector) driven by
software for now and then go for a $100000/- preselectable receiver suitable
for formal CISPR measurements and also MIL 462  related work.

Start off with a chicken wire mesh car park OATS and improve later; not much
hope in Singapore because of the ambients, but you could always go to
Malaysia or setup a Sea Plane or a salt water based  site (you will get very
good NSA, probably won't need NSA).

Lastly, performing ESD, EFT and Surge tests in a shielded room/ anechoic
chamber will make you very popular among your colleagues because of the
additional filtering within the shielded room.

Regards

Arun Kaore
EMC Engineer

ADI Limited