Dear All

We have a Holaday isotropic, broad band field sensing system
comprising of a HI-4400 monitor and a HI-4421 probe.  These two
units are connected together by an optical fibre and this is where
our problem lies.

The system is old and the fibre optic cable has broken.  We have
been informed by our suppliers that Holaday no longer make the
cable and that we will have to replace the entire system (the latest
model uses a different type of fibre optic with different connectors).

This is no solution.

Does any kind hearted soul have a spare cable they'd be willing to
sell, or even have any information about possible suppliers.

Any help woul be appreciated.

Thank you

John Harrington
EMC Group Manager, KTL Hull