Allen,

We have a similar chamber with similar issues.  We use the immunity chamber
as a precompliance emissions chamber also.  It's a lot of work to remove the
tiles from the floor so we left them in place for precompliance emissions
investigations.  We use a biconilog antenna for both emissions and immunity.
We have found that our "correlation factor" to our OATS  is roughly +/- 8
dB.  This works for us as the chamber eliminates the radio and TV ambients
and we can see the entire profile at a glance.  We now do 90% of our
emissions mitigation in the chamber and then final compliance measurements
at the OATS.

Hope this insight helps.

Don Umbdenstock
Sensormatic