Hello all,

In just a month, on the 15th of November, the largest (and best in the
U.S.) electrical product safety workshops and show are scheduled to take
place in Boxborough Massachusetts.

The Northeast Product Safety Society, Inc., is sponsoring 27 Technical
Sessions (11 A.M. to 5:45 P.M.) followed by their Sixth Annual Vendors'
Show (50 Table-top exhibits, 5:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.). This is a major
undertaking and is carried our as part of our educational offerings.

The workshop and the exhibits both encompass electrical product safety and
emc interests (among others). For full listings and Registration Forms for
the Workshop2000 and/or the Vendors' Night, visit <www.nepss.org> where
you will find all the necessary information.

There is no charge for either event (there is a sandwich-buffet meal too,
free to NPSS Members and &15.00 to others). Is this event worthy of the
travel that some will have to undertake? We believe so (last year we had a
visitor from the U.K.).  If you would like to meet and network with your
associates, test labs, suppliers of components and services to the trade,
you ought to be there.

We hope to see you there.

Regards, Art Michael, President - NPSS,Inc.

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor
166 Congdon St. East
P.O. Box 1561