Cameron,
     If you are looking for a measure of the conducted RF coming off the
board the standard AC LISN works for DC power as well. The voltage probe
per CISPR 16 will also work and gives a standardized impedance that can be
probed from point to point (or if you are looking for a "down and dirty"
measurement just put a capacitor in series with your probe to block the
DC).

Paul McCoy

"Cameron O'phee" <O'p...@ali.com.au>@ieee.org on 09/27/2000 07:59:24 PM

Please respond to "Cameron O'phee" <O'p...@ali.com.au>