        From:  Mavis, Robert [SMTP:rma...@pelco.com]
        Sent:  Tuesday, April 04, 2000 5:33 PM
        To:  emc-p...@ieee.org
        Subject:  Mains Color Codes

        I know this was kicked around a while back but here we go again.

        What are the allowable color codes for pigtails that come from a
permanently connected apparatus to be connected to mains for US and Europe?
Is there a color code that is allowable for both?

        Thanks in advance for any help..

        Robert L. Mavis
        Agency Compliance Coordinator
        Engineering Department,
        Compliance Engineering Group
        Pelco
        300 W. Pontiac Way
        Clovis, CA 93612

        Phone:          (559) 292-1981 x2309
        Toll Free:      (800) 292-1981 x2309
        Fax:            (559) 291-3775
        email:          rma...@pelco.com

        Note: If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, contact
administra...@pelco.com or call (559) 292-1981.  Information contained may
be confidential.  Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited if you are not the intended recipient.