Hi Brian,

Here is my $0.02.
(1) As far as EN61326-1 is concerned, Class A is not required to pass
EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-3. Because EN61326 committee treated these two
standards as basic standards.
(2) However, they are not basic standards. They are product standards. If your
product falls under their definition the product MUST comply with them no
matter whether EN61326 calls for them.
(3) Therefore, we found a conflict between 61326 and 61000-3-2/3 (although they
are all listed in harmonized standards). How to solve the conflict? There might
be two options.
        (A) Change 61326: Class A is also required to pass EN61000-3-2 and -3.
        (B) Change 61000-3-2/3: They are basic standards. (the same as
61000-4-X series).

Best Regards,
Barry Ma
b...@anritsu.com