The exclusion of harmonic test requirements in EN 61326 for equipment which
need only meet Class A emission limits was a deliberate decision by the
authors.  It was not an omission by error.  Many outside the committee now
view this decision as a "mistake".

There is no revision in progress.

Best Regards,
Norm Provost