From: r...@twn.tuv.com [mailto:r...@twn.tuv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 5:34 PM
To: Kevin Newland
Cc: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: Russian Certification of Products and other countries

What about

Japan,  Australia&NewZealand, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico.......

In many Asian Countries (Taiwan, China, Korea, Hongkong.........) rules are
just
being set up. This implies that there are frequent changes, but not on daily
basis.

And changes are implemented according to a schedule. Can you show me a
similar
schedule for the "stock exchange"? If you can, I will change my Job
immediately.

Rene Charton

Kevin Newland <kevin_newl...@yahoo.com> on 03/16/2000 06:59:11 AM

Please respond to Kevin Newland <kevin_newl...@yahoo.com>