Lauren,

The EN 60947-* specifies the tests for Circuit Breakers, Control Switches,
Terminal Blocks, ... The test series assumes that only one unprepared
conductor will be attached to a terminal unless the manufacturer specifies
otherwise.  When the manufacturer specifies otherwise, the tests become
quite time consuming.  Although I can't comment on the relevance
of the test series to actual installation conditions, I can tell you that I
have seen tests with multiple conductors fail on multiple occasions.

Anyway, connecting more than one conductor (when not specifically allowed)
is using a component outside of it's approved (certified) specifications.

If you want to quote a specific requirement from the 204, look in Chapter
14,
Wiring Practices.

Matt