        From:  John Juhasz [SMTP:jjuh...@fiberoptions.com]
        Sent:  Wednesday, January 26, 2000 1:05 PM
        To:  'pmerguer...@itl.co.il'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
        Cc:  ico...@itl.co.il
        Subject:  RE: Wood used inside ITE Equipment

        Never saw wood in ITE equipment . . . other than in the 'Pirates of
Silicon Valley' movie. The
        first Apple was built out of wood. I don't suppose we'd find too
much of that these days.

        Seems to me that there should also be a spec for 'long term'
enclosure stability
        based on 'termite resistance'!

        Sorry . . . couldn't resist.

        John Juhasz