I saw a CPS to Hz conversion chart in a military (AF) test report back in the
70s.

The 'X' axis (CPS) was decimal and the 'Y' axis (Hz) was Log.

It provided an interesting conversion curve.  It even had a formula to do the
conversion long hand.

We need more of this type of aids today  =; >

james_allan%milgo....@interlock.lexmark.com on 01/07/2000 09:43:34 AM

Please respond to james_allan%milgo....@interlock.lexmark.com