I agree with Chris.

Chris expressed my opinions better than I could have, and would
have, if he hadn't gotten there first.

John's detailed responses have been very informative and
educational. He must devote a good deal of time to this group.
These efforts should be appreciated not deprecated.

John's curt responses have been, for the most part - and in my
opinion, well deserved.
Sometimes a digital "smack upside the head" is OK. Sort of saying
"Hulloo - is anybody home in there?"

Perhaps the moderators, or policy members will explain just what
the group's policies are?

This is a very valuable resource, which I thought was working
very well - due to the efforts of the administrators, policy
folks, and all of the participants.

Jack

Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E., SMIEEE, FIEAust.
65 Crandon Way
Rochester, NY 14618
Phone: 585 442 3909
Fax: 585 442 2182