Careful...

We're playing with fire here.  I don't think the list should be a place
for he said---she said..."posturing" contests...

I (for one) don't want a justification from the list admins.

I wonder why, and I perfectly understand Aprel's curiosity; but I don't
want to have it splattered all over the forum.   I'm also not going to
grovel to get someone back in the group.  There is no one person in this
world so important that the world will stop for them.   If there is any
"peacemaking" to be done here, I suggest that John and the admin in
question work it out off-line.  I suggest that if a third party get
involved, that it also be off-line.  (I suggest Tania.  She'll
straighten them out :-))

To me, the best result would be that we all hear nothing more while this
gets worked out; then John jumps back into the fray with us.  After all,
I think that most of his posts are helpful (I must admit that the volley
regarding the definitions of tetanus, lock jaw, tetanization... were a
drag and probably best left off line)

Come on guys (and gals)....engineering is fun.  People learn by playing.
Occasionally people commit "fouls" when they're playing.  The game
doesn't stop.

!!!!Warning, the next line is short and to the point, don't read it if
you don't want to!!!!!

(or should that be a "Caution"??????? :-)....er...ah...whatever

Get your craniums out of your rectums (both words were spelled and used
correctly) and come back out and play.  After all, when you stop
learning new tricks, you become an old dog.

Chris