From: "KC CHAN [PDD]" <kcc...@hkpc.org>
To: <emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 3:59 AM
Subject: Class C harmonics testing

> For Class C harmonics testing(active input power <= 25 W), one requirement
is as follows

> " the third harmonic current, ...; moreover, the waveform of the input
current shall be such that it begins to flow before or at 60 deg., has its
last peak (if there are several peaks per half period) before or at 65 deg
and does not stop flowing before 90 deg, where the zero crossing of the
fundamental supply voltage is assumed to be at 0 deg"

> Does anyone who can explain what is the purpose of this requirement?  And
what is the meaning of stop flowing before 90 deg.