For a listed product, is a multiple listing not required?  It certainly is
here in Canada.  Remember, the trend at the FCC is to ensure that the FCC
ID matches or is linked to the company placing the product on the market.

The other question to be asked is, is the product truly identical, or is
there a physical difference between the OEM version and the original?  If
there is a difference, then it may indeed be necessary to complete a new
submission.  This is particularly true for intentional radiators (including
integration of modules, re-packaging/antenna changes, etc).

Of course, if we are dealing with IT equipment under SDOC then all listing
stuff does not matter that much...

Regards,
Kate

Kathy M. MacLean
President, APREL Laboratories
-EMC-RF Safety-Antenna Design/Test-SAR/MPE-SAR/Near-Field Tools-Acoustics-
Wireless-
51 Spectrum Way, Nepean, Ontario K2R 1E6
(613) 820-2730 fax (613) 820-4161
cell (613) 791-3777
Web site:  http://www.aprel.com - watch for our new web site coming soon!