Hello Stuart,

Visit the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com>, then, using your browser's
FIND function (Control F for IE or NetScape), input the term "New Approach
(Cooperative site"

This will take you to a link that delivers your query to the EU New
Approach site.

Upon arrival there, click on the link titled, "Directives and Standards"

Then drop down to the Directive of interest to you (such as 73/23/EEC Low
Voltage Directive) and select the associated link titled, "Shortcuts to
standards giving presumption of conformity on Low Voltage equipment"  This
will take you to an extensive listing of standards associated with the
73/32/EEC.

You can follow the same scheme for any directive.

Regards, Art Michael

P.S. Call me if you have difficulties following the above scheme (860)
344-1651

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Now offering BSI's Books & Reports    *
                *  including, "World Electricity Supplies"  *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *