From: Colgan, Chris [mailto:chris.col...@tagmclaren.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 10:43 AM
To: 'am...@westin-emission.no'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: FDA

The very basic difference is that the FDA are safety related and the FCC EMC
related.

Both have very comprehensive websites....

http://www.fda.gov/

http://www.fcc.gov/

Regards

Chris Colgan
Compliance Engineer
TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
*Tel: +44 (0)1480 415 627
*Fax: +44 (0)1480 52159
* Mailto:chris.col...@tagmclaren.com
* http://www.tagmclaren.com

           Please visit us at www.tagmclaren.com

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient. If you receive this E-mail in error,
please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either
by E-mail, telephone or fax. You  should not  copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the E-mail.

TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, 11 Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
Telephone : 01480 415600 (+44 1480 415600)
Facsimile : 01480 52159 (+44 1480 52159)

           Please visit us at www.tagmclaren.com

messages are imported into the new server..