I received a couple of notes to advise me of an error in my
e-mail.  I was intercepted at my desk midthought and should
have not sent he e-mail until I had a chance to proof it.
When T1 is isolated from the network, it is indeed SELV.  It
is TNV-1 when not so isolate.

My apologies.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
Product Safety Manager
Sanmina Homologation Services
peter.tar...@sanmina.com

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web
at:
    No longer online until our new server is brought online
and the old messages are imported into the new server.