From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Andrews, Kurt
Sent: 16 October 2001 16:29
To: 'Chris Maxwell'; EMC-PSTC Internet Forum
Subject: RE: Air Filter Material

Chris,

We have used filter material from Universal Air Filter for quite some time
and have been very happy with it. I can not give you a specific part number
or material type without doing a lot of research that I don't have time to
do. However if you contact them I'm pretty sure that they would have what
you need. I have included their contact information below.

Universal Air Filter Company
1624 Sauget Industrial Parkway
P.O. Box 5006
Sauget, IL 62206