Munitions of war are excluded from at least the EMC Directive.  This is under the conditions of the treaty of Rome which established the European Union or was it EEC?

In any event the EMC Directive does not apply to munitions of war, unless it has a dual military/non military application.  I would guess that it is the same for all similar new approach directives.

John Cronin