The tardiness of this reply is due to my employer's
insistence upon performance of tasks of their choosing to
accommodate remuneration in the locally common monetary
exchange units.

Jim Eichner pointed out a fallacy in my below statement and
I must acquiesce.  By operating from memory (but I CRS), I
had confused an exception in the respective codes where an
assembly that includes its own overcurrent protection and
certified for the purpose can operate at 100% of rated
capacity.

My apologies to the group for providing incorrect or
misleading information.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver
Product Safety Manager