If you are so am I.  As are a few dozen people I know.  The only way to get
an OS other than Windows to run well is to build your own machine.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Massey, Doug C. [mailto:masse...@ems-t.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:42 PM
To: 'IEEE Forum'
Subject: RE: FCC + FCC = FCC?

Just to further confuscate the issue - I once built my own home PC. I bought
a box, motherboard, CPU, memory, variety of ISA cards, etc.

It worked so well, I built a couple or three more for family and friends,
and sold them to those family and friends at a good price.

I didn't check radiated emissions.

Am I an FCC Outlaw ?

Doug Massey
LXE, Inc.