Hjalmar

For a starting point re HERP you could try the EU Council recommendation
1999/519/EC. Covers recommended limits for exposure of the general
public to EM fields.

ERA TEchnologies, in Leather head, UK. Offer a technical report (ERA
Report 99-0001) again on human exposure, limits and measuring
techniques.

also try the following web links,

http://www.nrpb.org.uk/

http://www.icnirp.de/