Hello John,

Surveillance cameras in Europe unfortunately are included in the scope of
the alarm systems standards.  Standards such as

EN 50130-4
Alarm Systems, Part 4, Electromagnetic Compatibility, "Product family
standard: Immunity requirements for components of fire, intruder and social
alarm systems"

EN50132-2-1
Alarm Systems -- CCTV surveillance systems for use in security applications,
Part 2-1.  Black and White cameras

include surveillance cameras in the scope of the respective standards.
These standards are more demanding than the generic immunity standards, such
as EN 50082-1.  As an example, radiated and conducted immunity require 10 V
levels vs. 3 V levels; surge requires signal line application.   The
compliance criteria during conditioning (application of the immunity signal)
is more stringent.

For FCC, part 15 digital devices apply (15.107, 15.109).

Good luck,

Don Umbdenstock
Sensormatic Electronics Corp.