forwarding for john_freudenb...@notes.teradyne.com

Subject:    NRTL Listing & Field Labeling in Oregon
Author: john_freudenb...@notes.teradyne.com
Date:       2/8/01 3:13 PM

I thought I'd expand this discussion on the IEEE product safety listserver
to include the semiconductor industry EHS listserver which has many
suppliers, evaluators and users in the State of Oregon.

Gary Wilson, State of Oregon Chief Electrical Inspector
will be presenting at the SEMI Pacific NW meeting on
May 17, 2001. See details below.

Brian Harlowe <brian.harl...@vgscientific.com>@ieee.org on 01/29/2001
03:52:51 AM

Please respond to Brian Harlowe <brian.harl...@vgscientific.com>