Forwarded for Alain Samlai <alain.sam...@gigabyte.com.tw> due to strange
internet phenomena.
Enjoy
Dave Heald
EMC-PSTC Admin

Cecil

the CCIB has a page relating to CCC, but in its Chinese section only.
http://www.cqc.com.cn/ccc.htm
just click the links to open the PDF files and view the new CCC mark.

as far as I understand this new scheme, major points are:
1- the old certification scheme stay valid until 1st May 2003
2- the first batch of equipment subject to the new certicification
scheme (CCC) includes 19 types of items (for a total of 132 products -
according to the CCIB documents)
3- for the equipment listed in this first batch, application for CCC
mark are accepted starting 1st May 2002.
4- after 1st May 2003, equipment listed and without CCC approval will
not be allowed for sale, export or import.
5- this first batch includes household products, micro-computer, etc...
and is close to the second batch of product subject to CCIB/CCEE
certification.
6- CCC labels have to be purchased from authorized printers.

Alain Sam-Lai
Gigabyte Technology
Safety Dpt.
mailto:alain.sam...@gigabyte.com.tw