  cecil.gitt...@kodak.com wrote:
From: Cecil A. Gittens

Does anyone have information about products that will required EMC
certification to meet the new
China Compulsory Certification system.
It was mentioned that they will host meetings in the future to introduce
this new system.

Regards

Cecil

Michael Garretson: pstc_ad...@garretson.org
Dave Heald davehe...@mediaone.net

For policy questions, send mail to:
Richard Nute: ri...@ieee.org
Jim Bacher: j.bac...@ieee.org

No longer online until our new server is brought online and the old messages
are imported into the new server.