Ron,

Thank you for your assistance in getting me closer to completing my task at
hand !

I really like the different alternative solutions that you have provided for
me.

I also tend to agree with you, in terms of the speeds ( Category 3 aka ...
Cat 3 for 10 Base  T,

Category 5 aka  Cat 5 for 100Base T)I will be working with, does not lend
itself well to traverse

thru mixed connectors ( terminations , DB connectors, etc ).

My understanding in the little education that I have gotten since I first
started investigating

these connectors,is that the degree in which the wires are twisted ( number
of twist per xxx

distance )will make all the difference in the world if the information
(data) gets thru or not.

Once again thanks a million.

PS. I loved your comment about the flames... very appropriate ! LOL

Reg