Hello Listees,

Follow-up to my request for test labs that can test to EN 50083-3, -4, -6, -7 series.

So far I have heard from a number of labs, but nobody can do (is doing / has done) testing to a complete standard, much less the entire set of standards.

Lots of labs can do the EN 50083-1 and -2 parts (Safety & EMC).

Finally, from the chairman of TC 209 that is responsible for these standards, there is no requirement to test to these other parts if all one is trying to do is to show compliance for CE Marking. Only EN 50083-1 and -2 are required for that purpose.

Thanks to all of you that contacted me.

Regards,
Scott

Senior Compliance Engineer