From: Scott Lacey [mailto:sco...@world.std.com]
Sent: April 21, 2002 6:22 AM
To: lfresea...@aol.com
Cc: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: High Temp Caps and Inductors

Derek,

You might try Texas Components (www.texascomponents.com)  for high
temperature capacitors. They claim usage up to 200 C.

I suspect you will have to build (or have built) the inductors. You
might check with Dupont to see if Kapton (a high-temperature polyamide)
would be suitable for cores. You will also need to obtain magnet wire
with suitable insulation, and I suspect that you will have to either
weld or silver solder the interconnections. Once you have determined the
materials choices any good custom magnetics house should be able to
produce the inductors in quantity if needed.

Good Luck,
Scott Lacey