Derek, having previously worked for a filter manufacturer, I was involved
with a feedthrough filter design for working up to 150C. A few comments
based on the discussion so far:

Working Voltage: this has not been mentioned, but considerable de-rating
over room temperature ratings will probably be required. Low working
voltages, a few Vdc, shouldn't be a problem.
Inductor Core Materials: a glance at the Fair-Rite catalogue shows several
materials with negligible change in room temp permeability up to 300C:  e.g.
materials 61, 65,67 68
Solders: somebody mentioned the need to weld, or silver solder. This
shouldn't be necessary - 96S solder for example has a melting point of about
221C (96% tin, 4% silver), and is quite usable.
Epoxy Seals: feedthroughs are commonly sealed with expoy encapsulants, and
these are available with wide operating temperature ranges. BUT, temperature
cycling has considerable effect, and can easily cause cracks in the sealant.
So, it may be equally important to consider a) what is the minimum operating
temperature, and b) how many times will the filter have to go from minimum
temperature to 180C and back. The same consideration applies to an
encapsulated inductor. Repeated temp cycling can be a real killer!

Regards, Jeff Chambers

Dr Jeff Chambers
Westbay Technology Ltd
Suppliers of EMC Design Software