From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Naftali Shani
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 8:36 AM
To: 'richwo...@tycoint.com'
Cc: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: RE: Acousic Noise from ITE

Found in my dusty folder of seldom-used standards: ETS 300 753: October 1997
(Equipment Engineering; Acoustic noise emitted by telecommunication
equipment)

Is references:
1. ISO 7779
2. ISO 9296
3. ETS 300 019-1 (1994)
4. EEC directive 86/188/EEC
5. ETR 116 (1994)
6. ECMA TR/27

Call me if you need more information.

Regards,
Naftali Shani, Catena Networks (www.catena.com)
307 Legget Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2K 3C8
613.599.6430/866.2CATENA (X.8277); C 295.7042; F 599.0445