From: Gert Gremmen : ce-test, qualified testing
[mailto:g.grem...@cetest.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:46 PM
To: Sam Wismer; EMC Forum
Subject: RE: EN61000-6-2

Hi Sam,

I do not understand how an attenuator may alter the impedance level of
the CDN output so as
to create a high VSWR ?  The measuring receiver has 50 Ohms in, and
adding an attenuator won't change that ?

Do you calibrate  for impedance  level, or for voltage transfer  into
150 Ohms environment ?

BTW the standard you need is EN 61000-4-6 !

If you want to call me in the netherlands on +31 10 415 2426

Gert gremmen