From: David Spencer [mailto:dspen...@oresis.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 10:01 AM
To: richwo...@tycoint.com
Cc: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Downloadable CENELEC Standards

Hi All,
For the cost conscious, don't forget about the IEC website,
http://www.iec.ch/  You can download most of the EU and International
standards in PDF or Word format.  With the current exchange rate it is quite
a bargain.  The same EN60950:2000 costs 159 CHF (Swiss Franc) or ~94.50 USD
at today's rate. The download is in Word format.  With any luck, the days of
paying through the teeth for badly reproduced copies of standards is over
and purchasing departments everywhere can delete Global from their vendors
list. :-)  My opinion...gouging is a painful thing.

Good Luck!
Dave Spencer
Oresis Communications